TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY
This policy describes:
· All the information we may ask you to submit or you have to provide when you:
· Visit, access or use our online application that run on smart phones, tablets and other devices.
· Open a ticket or communicate with us by electronic means;
· View any other online content or product on our site or click any third party Ad.
· Interact with us through social media websites or via search engnines.
· Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Since we may change this Terms policy, we recommend that you check the current version available from time to time.
We want to inform our users that www.nnds.eu is not associated with any other company like Facebook ,Instagram , Youtube or Google . The logos and brands used on our website are solely their own property. We are an Independent Digital Marketing/Courses Buy/Sell venture.
INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
Personal information: it allows us to communicate with you. We may obtain this information to track your orders, products or services which you will be using on our site when you got registered. This may include information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address which may be collected via online/offline forms or text boxes.
Payment information: In order to track your financial record and partnership with us we need this information. It includes, your purchase history, your payment information, such as credit and debit card information.
Note: We donot store your credit or debit card information on our servers.
Profile information: This may includes DOB, gender ,nationality ,hobbies , social media account ,security question.
Product information: It includes the information of the merchant products like (Registration number, Bar code information , Legal documents)
How you access the web: How you use your devices,browsers or mobiles to access our websites .
USE OF INFORMATION
www.nnds.eu collects personal information about you through your use of the services and the website, including information relating to your use of the Website and the content you access.
www.nnds.eu uses information held about you in the following ways:
· To verify your identity.
· To protect the rights, property or safety of The www.nnds.eu , other users or others.
· For internal research purposes.
· For promoting and marketing services to you.
· To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, should you choose to do so.
· To notify you about changes to the Website for wholesellers and retailers.
· To provide you with any services.
· For the purpose of verifications of legal registations.
· To deal with requests, complaints and other customer activities.
· To provide you with technical support.
· For any other use that you authorize.
· Non-personal data is collected for reporting about usability, performance, and effectiveness of the Website. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability and Website content.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
ACCOUNT CREATION (REGISTRATION)
In order to utilize certain features of the Site, you should enroll for a record and give certain data about yourself as incited by the record enlistment structure. You speak to and warrant that: (an) all required enrollment data you submit is honest and exact; (b) you will keep up the exactness of such data. You may erase your record whenever, under any circumstances, by adhering to the guidelines on the Site.
You are forced not to trick our system or utilize the Site on the off chance that you have been recently expelled by us or being banned from any of our partner site.
You are solely liable of keeping up the confidentiality of your record login data and you are completely in charge of all the activities ,sessions and happenings occurred to your account. You consent to quickly tell us with in one month of any unapproved use, or associated unapproved use with your account(s) or some other rupture of security. One Month can't and won't be subject for any misfortune or harm emerging from your inability to agree to the above prerequisites.
We are obliged to inform our users/suppliers/distributors that they can end their membership as well as accounts anytime by heading off to the "Account Termination/Cancel Membership" page of their "Profile Settings" or by reaching Customer Support at email@example.com and mentioning “Subject: Cancellation”.
USE OF DATA (DATA POLICY)
We don't sell your own data - like your name and personal information - to outsiders to use for his or her own advancing capacities.
www.nnds.eu utilizes the gathered information for different purposes:
· To give and keep up our Service
· To tell you about changes to our Service
· To modify the content requested
· To give client support
· To assemble investigation or significant data with the goal that we can improve our Service
· To perform measurable investigation of the utilization of our Services
· To screen/monitor the use of our Service
· To distinguish, counteract and address specialized issues
· To customized the Service
www.nnds.eu will hold your Personal Data just for the time being when its necessary to us. We will hold and utilize your Personal Data to the degree important to conform to our lawful commitments (for instance, in the event that we are required to hold your information to follow pertinent laws), resolve disputes, and authorize our legitimate understandings and arrangements.
www.nnds.eu will likewise hold Usage Data for interior investigation purposes. User Data is commonly held for a shorter timeframe, with the exception of when this information is utilized to reinforce the security or to improve the usefulness of our Service, or we are legitimately committed to hold this information for longer timespans.
We request our merchants ,visitors and readers to bear these measures when you are using our website:
· You must not share your personal or payment details to any other merchant or visitor to prevent unauthorised or fraudulent use of them.
· You must not disclose your security details to any other person like your 2FA code or security question if asked.
· Incase if your account got hacked or compromised ,contact us on priority basis.
· You are advised to encrypt your personal information on your mobiles devices and web browser.
· You are advised to change your password in every 6 months.
GDPR POLICY (FOR EU CITIZENS)
Taking into consideation with all the others and also our site ( www.nnds.eu) The EU General Data Protection Regulation came into being at 25th May 2018 and applies to every business or organization – within or outside of the European Union – that collects, maintains or uses the personal data of EU citizens.As an EU based company ( www.nnds.eu ) with all aspects is a GDPR adequate company because we selling services to the EU and in the process we collects and process personal data. When you send an email to us the email you consent to that it will be stored and processed in the company servers.
METHODOLOGY AND NEED OF GDPR
· Provide you a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) as part of our standard contract in order to buy any course/training from our site.
· Obtain consent of your’s visit in the form of cookie.
· Provides reporting and an audit trail for provided consent.
· Can help manage tickets, refunds and data sending requests.
· Assists with the management of many of these requirements stated above.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected when you;
· Send us an email
· When you speak to us over the telephone.
· Give any of our staff your visiting card
· Connect to any of our staff via LinkedIn,Facebook,Instagram,twitter or other social media
· Visit our websites or blogs
· If you fill in a form on our websites
SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE
PROTECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our intellectuals will take reasonable measures to: (i) protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, and (ii) keep personal information accurate and up-to-date as appropriate. We also seek to require our affiliates and service providers with whom we share personal information to exercise reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information about you. For online transactions, we use reasonable technological measures to protect the personal information that you transmit to us via our site. Unfortunately, however, no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTISE
This rule of CAN-SPAM Act is being used for the safety of the visitors from being spam by mass email bombing. The law set requirements for commercial messages and give recipients the rights to stop spam emails from being sent to them and they can also ask the law to enforce tough penalties for violation.
If you currently receive push notifications and wish to stop receiving push notifications, you can deactivate these notifications at any time by changing the settings on your mobile device.
ACCORDING TO CalOPPA WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING
· Any user can visit the site anonymously.
· We will notify any changes to the policy.
· User’s can ask us to change their details any time.
· Any technical or general query can be heard via ticket system.
You may at any time:
· Stop receiving marketing or promotional emails from us,
· You may end our newsletter’s subscription anytime.
· You can update and correct your personal information.
· Deactivate your account.
· Request removal of information you post on our digital properties
· You can update your security question.
· You can update your password.
· You can report any suspicious activity of any user.
CHANGES TO THESE DOCUMENTS
Incase of any changes to the policy we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of posting a notice on this website prior to the change becoming effective.
You can contact us: +4550117076